Friday 8 June 2012

Charlize Theron Covers ‘Easy Living’ Magazine…


The very beautiful Ms. Charlize Theron shows off her piercing grey eyes, as she graces the July 2012 issue of Easy Living magazine.
Charlize, who is gearing up for the release of her new flick Prometheus hitting theaters tomorrow [June 8], opens up about the adoption of her son Jackson, how she maintains her figure, friendship, and much more for the publication.
Charlize also stars in Snow White and the Huntsman, which is currently in theaters.

On being normal: “I get fat, I need to workout, I have pimples  and I’m getting older – everything is happening for me exactly as it is for everyone else.”
On her son Jackson: “The amount of e-mails and congratulations hs been amazing. Everyone’s been so lovely. [Jackson] is doing great. It’s very hard for me to leave the house now!”
On her exercise   regimen: “I have to be disciplined, it’s part of my job. So I train five days a week right now. I practice an incredibly hard yoga called power yoga. I cycle, I spin and I do all sorts of things that I like – because that’s the key.”
On marriage: “I do have a problem with the fact that the US government hasn’t stepped up enough to make gay  marriage legal. Right now, the institution of marriage feels very one-sided, and I want to live in a country where we all have equal rights. It’s not right that the government tells us who can love and what is good love.”
On friendship: “Friendship is one of the greatest gifts that you could receive. I have really, really good people in my life. I sometimes find myself wondering what I did in a past life  to deserve the people I know! I don’t take any day with them for granted. I don’t  treat them like they are going to be there forever, I treat them like they are here now. That’s my philosophy.”


Charlize 1

Charlize 2

Charlize 3

No comments: