Friday 8 June 2012

Kourtney Kardashian Still Has No Plans On Marrying Scott Disick…

No wedding bells: Kourtney was quizzed about her relationship while on Jimmy Kimmel Live last night with sisters Khloe and Kim

Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick are prepping for the arrival of their second child in a couple of weeks but that doesn’t mean the older Kardashian sister is ready to tie the knot.
While appearing on Jimmy Kimmel last night [June 6] with Kim and Khloe, Kourt dished on her relationship with Scott revealing that she has “major commitment problems.”
'We have a great partnership': Kourtney with Scott last year Kourt went on to say that she loves Scott but has many issues.

'First of all, I have realised that I have major commitment problems during this pregnancy. 
'I'm really claustrophobic, and all my issues - and I have a lot of them - they all stem from this thing. I can't commit to anything... but I love Scott, and he is my partner.'
 She added: 'We are committed to each other, we are together, we have a great partnership - I don't think I'm any different than Khloe and Lamar [Odom, 32].'


Kourtney and Scott have endured plenty of ups and downs, many of which have been documented on the Kardashian's reality show over the years.
During the early stages of their relationship she suspected he was unfaithful to her and they split up for a time. 
He also had a violent episode while in Miami after the birth of their son as well as several other alcohol-related outburst. 
He sought therapy and Kourtney's family have been impressed by his transformation. 
Bruce - who is married to Kourtney's mother Kris Jenner - told Australian radio station 2Day FM recently: 'I have to give him credit. He really has turned his life around. 

'He doesn't drink anymore; he's been a great dad with Mason, he's there all the time. He's really been doing a great job. I commend anyone who can do that.'
The Kardashian are currently promoting their new business venture - a make-up range called Khroma Beauty.
 

No comments: