Friday 15 February 2013

Beyonce Covers ‘The Gentlewoman’ Magazine


 Beyonce continues to snag covers left and right and just a week after the release of her Vogue cover, you can find Bey striking an alluring pose, sans makeup, for the Spring/Summer 2013 cover of The Gentlewoman.
From parting ways with her father Mathew Knowles to leaving a legacy for daughter Blue Ivy, Bey put her guard down and said it all during the interview.
Excerpt from her Interview:
On becoming CEO of her brand in 2011: “I just have memories of when there was no air conditioning in the new building and we didn’t have an office. It was like camping.”
On leaving a legacy for Blue Ivy: “I’m controlling my content, controlling my brand and archiving it for my daughter and making sure she has it and she respects it but there’s not enough of us that become moguls. And I think there are many ways to get there.”

No comments: