Wednesday 27 February 2013

Chris Brown Talks about Rihanna and their Reconciliation



hmmm.....read this Interesting Piece cos it It seems like Chris Brown is finally opening up to the press his past with Rihanna.

While attending Elton John’s Oscar viewing part on Sunday [Feb 24], the Mirror caught up with Brown where he chatted about that night, his reconciliation with Rihanna and lots more.....



On Attacking Rihanna:  “Sometimes you row, you fight, with the one you love and things get said, stuff spirals. That night was the deepest regret of my life, the biggest mistake.
The State Of Their Relationship: “But she loves me – what can i say? I’m forgiven… but, yes, I worked hard for it.”
On Seth McFarlane’s Oscar Joke:  “People attack me and criticise me, it happens all the time. But they don’t know me, and they don’t know us. It doesn’t bother me any more. Other people can judge us but they don’t know anything.”
On What He’s Learned:“I’ve learned a lot since that night and I’ve grown up. I was very young and I took a lot of stuff, fame, for granted. I didn’t understand it. The support from those who do know me and the fans, who are incredible, got me through.”
Follow us on twitter @stephnelo
Chris Brown told Page Six on Oscar night about the status of their relationship “We are really happy.”
 “We are back together. She is the most beautiful girl in the world. But I’m sad she couldn’t be here tonight; she is rehearsing for her tour.”
Happy for them though...........


No comments: