Thursday 28 February 2013

Kim Kardashian Talks Love, Career Advice, Making Music &More with Studio 53 xtra's Eku Edewor




During Kim Kardashian's Visit On Sunday February 17th, when co-hosted Darey Art-Alade‘s highly anticipated show Love Like a Movie held at the Eko Hotel & Suites, Victoria Island, Lagos, for only 45 mins anyways, which we heard she got paid a whopping $500,ooo

The Pretty Buxom reality star sat down for an exclusive interview with Studio 53 xtra's Presenter  Eku Edewor in which she dished about what love means to her, gave advice to the younger generation, her role in Tyler Perry’s flick Temptation: Confessions of a Marriage Counselor and much more.


When she was asked about her views on.....................

On love: “I think it’s really individual and really personal for everyone that’s why I think tonight will be a great experience because love is just so different to everybody. Whether you love your family, or boyfriend or husband, whoever it may be I think it’s so personal and special.”

On advice to young Nigerians: “I would just say never get discouraged and and if you plan out what your goals are never spot. Even if you get stopped on the way. If you really are focused you can get there.”

On upcoming movie: “Working with him [Tyler Perry] was a dream come true. I think everyone will really love the movie. It’s a little scandalous. It’s intense. His [Tyler] films are very powerful and this is one of his best yet.”

Follow us on Twitter @stephnelo

On acting: “Even if it’s a challenge for me..if it’s fun then i’ll love to try more.”
On making more music: “That was something that was a challenge because it was something I never did before but something I didn’t particularly enjoy. It wasn’t me so I didn’t feel authentic doing it.”

She also commiserated with Nigerians on singer, Goldie’s shocking death.

No comments: