Friday 6 July 2012

Heidi Klum Tweets Bikini Body Photo

Heidi Klum has never been shy about flaunting her supermodel body, and this Independence Day was no exception.
The "Project Runway" host showed off her sizzling bikini body on twitter on July 4, wishing everyone a happy holiday  and commenting on her gorgeous beachside view.
Klum, who split from her husband of almost seven years, Seal , in January, recently opened up about her thoughts on marriage in the German magazine Bild am Sonntag (via Us Weekly):
"I don't know if I'll get married again ... Although I really enjoyed being married. I'm a dreamer ... I loved our annual fairy tale weddings that were our big family parties. But sadly, it somehow didn't work out."
She may no longer be married, but we think Klum is looking better than ever.
Check out Klum's sizzling bikini body below:

No comments: