Wednesday 11 July 2012

Kris Humphries Ex-girlfriend "Myla Sinanaj" is not pregnant afterall


Kris Humphries  must be breathing  a sigh of relief.
After rumors surfaced that the NBA player’s ex-girlfriend Myla Sinanaj was expecting his first child, Sinanaj herself is squashing the rumor.
Myla took to her Twitter account to slam the media saying,
“Keeping Up with things I supposedly said and did has become a Full Time Job! Geez Stop the Lies and move on to starvin kids in the worldKeeping Up with things I supposedly said and did has become a Full Time Job! Geez Stop the Lies and move on to starvin kids in the world ..& @TMZ no lawyer has txt of me sayin Im pregnant so thats False-I have all my txt & are u tellin me lawyers  are breaking confidentiality 2u?..So I say I’m not prego & ppl say why did u say u were?Wtf you want me to pee in a cup & post te results? LMAO I never said I was Press did.”
She even went on to prove she has no baby bump with a picture and caption saying,
Uhhh ooooo Loook No babyy bump! #Shocker yes I’m a thick curvy girl *All natural  I’m comfortable in my skin
Weird though because pictures surfaced over the weekend of a much thicker Myla and what appears to be a baby bump, as she met up with friends and headed to Five Guys.
I tweeted Myla saying,
“but pictures from over the weekend show a bump… *shrugs*”
…AND her excuse for the bump was, “Girl them 5guys Burgers make it hard 2. Suck in LOL.
Only Myla knows what the deal is so if she says she’s not preggo then hey, she’s not…
All this Drama Sef.......

No comments: