Wednesday 18 July 2012

BBA Karen Igho Wants to get Married



Co-Winner of the 2011 Big Brother show, Karen Igho has declared her intentions to get married, saying she needs a man in her life.
The 28-year-old who recently became an O.A.P with Naija FM disclosed this in a recent interview she granted P.M Entertainment.
Karen says  marriage is on her plan but is only being delayed by the absence of the right partner, 

Ah! I wan marry o. No be say settling down alone. I want to marry and I know that my husband is outside there waiting for me. Anytime, I want to marry. I will someday get one’, she said.

Karen who owns the Karenified fashion line, spoke further about her ideal man, which according to her must be God fearing, loving, caring. Money, she says does not matter but the personality

. ‘It is about the person, it is about connection. I mean you connect’, she concluded.

No comments: