Thursday 18 April 2013

Actor Aremu Afolayan Speaks up - "No woman bought the Bentley for me"


Actor and Producer Aremu Afolayan who is the younger brother of film maker Kunle Afolayan took delivery of a Bentley Continental GT car on April 7th and since then the Man hasn't had peace...lol...its been said that some sugar mummy bought the car for him. Aremu Afolayan has reacted to the speculations, insisting he bought the car with his hard earned money. . 

"I don't think a woman will love a man so much that she will buy a Bentley for him. If they think it's easy to date elderly women and get a Bentley, let them try. The problem with people is that they tend to hate what they can't conquer. I date ladies, not older women. Moreover, whoever I date is my choice."


Follow us on Twitter@stephnelo


I love the Part i highlighted.....they tend to hate what they can't conquer...This is the fact...........
People should leave these celebrities alone....Sugar mummy or not...HES GOT A REALLY SEXY RIDE....

No comments: