Monday 8 April 2013

Ray J releases new single 'I Hit It First'. Who did he hit??



Kim Kardashian’s ex sex-tape partner Ray J just won’t let her move on without constantly reminding her of her ugly past. The guy just sucks sha

Ray J released the artwork for the single which featured a blurred bikini shot of Kim K and now he’s dropped the single.

Follow us on Twitter @stephnelo

See below Ray- J's Rythms....


She might move on to rappers and ballplayers
But we all know I hit it first.
I had her head going North and her ass going South
But now baby chose to go West
No matter where she goes or who she knows
She still belongs in my bed.
I hit it, I hit it, I hit it first.
Does Ray have a vendetta against Kim.  Is he jealous that she hit it and quit it and used him to get famous?  We’re not understanding his motives, but we’re sure Kanye won’t be a fan of this single.

1 comment:

Simply Sarah said...

I'm not a big fan of Kim Kardashian (or reality tv in general) but I can't help feeling bad for her. Simply Sarah