Friday 5 April 2013

Wizkid Flaunts Rolls-Royce Car Keys...New Car?



Is this car number four FOR WIZKID??? Because from our count, Wizkid acquired a N6m VW Convertible in September 2011; was presented a 2012 model Hyundai Sonata in July 2012 for winning the ‘Next Rated’category at The Headies in 2011 as well as most recently, in November 2012, bought a black N10m 2009 V8 engine mid-size luxury crossover BMW X6 and now a White Rolls-Royce Phantom

Follow us on Twitter@stephnelo

From the picture Above he seems to be holding only three car keys with the  Hyundai car key missing. 
The White  Rolls-Royce  was parked outside when Wizkid, Jay Jay Okocha, Tiwa Savage and ChiDynma were hanging out at a  post-Pepsi event hang-out.yesterday.

hmmmm....When money speaks............



4 comments:

Unknown said...

I’m not sure where you are getting your info, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for excellent info I was looking for this info for my mission.
Auto Locksmith Chicago

Krystal Nielson said...

I have read your excellent post. This is a great job. I have enjoyed reading your post first time. I want to say thanks for this post. Thank you.
cash for cars brisbane
brisbane cars for cash

Car Removals NSW said...

Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work
Cash for Cars Wollongong

Cash 4 Cars Victoria said...

I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working, great job.
Cash for Cars Victoria
Cash for Scrap Cars Victoria