Friday 12 April 2013

Jay-Z Keeps The Public Informed With “Open Letter”and gets a response from White House



Yesterday morning Jay Z released a single called, ‘Open Letter’, to address recent controversial issues such as his Cuban visit as well his position on the Brooklyn Nets. 

Jay rapped,

Boy from the hood but got White House clearance
Sorry y'all, I don't agree with y'all appearance
Politicians never did shit for me
Obama said “chill, you gonna get me impeached”
But you don't need this shit anyway
Chill with me on the beach

Follow us on twitter@stephnelo


Well reporters grabbed the lyrics to the viral single and threw them at White House Press Secretary Jay Carney, who had this to say about Jay.

“I guess nothing rhymed with Treasury.  Because Treasury offers and gives licenses for travel as you know and the White House has nothing to do with it.  

I’m absolutely saying that the White House from the President on down had nothing to do with anybody’s travel to Cuba.  That is something the Treasury handles.  

The President did not communicate with Jay Z over this trip.”

Listen to Jay z's ‘Open Letter’ produced by  Timbaland and Swizz Beatz



No comments: