Monday 8 April 2013

‘I Wish I Was Really Married’, Actor John Dumelo Denied Been Married



Last week, it went viral and several blogs reported that the Ghanaian actor John Dumelo had settled down with a nurse, model and an actress based in the US named Harrinia Alexander Dembele.
But Dumelo took to Twitter to deny the reports.
‘I wish I was really married…the fake marriage certificate really looks good. Thumbs up to my crew filmin my clothing line documentary’, @Johndumelo1 wrote referring to a fake marriage certificate which was used in the movie
Apparently, Dumelo was part of a movie which was shot in the US. The project, ‘One Night in Vegas’ also features Yvonne Nelson and Van Vicker.
Follow us on Twitter @stephnelo
Harrinia Dembele also wrote on her Facebook; ‘It’s funny how media hype things up.. I am not married to this guy. We did a movie together. But I don’t even know how they spelled my name on this fake stuff…’.
Sounds so much like a publicity stunt, doesn’t it? weel na them know sha...lol
So single Ladies hop right in..................

No comments: