Tuesday 2 April 2013

“I Keep A Healthy Space” – Chris Brown talks about his Ex-Girlfriend Karrueche Tran…



While Chris Brown was promoting his upcoming album X and the lead single “Fine China,” the singer stopped by Hot 97 and gave a good and honest talk.
From his status with ex-girlfriend Karrueche Tran to how he feels about men lusting for Rihanna, nothing was left unanswered.
Breezy also revealed that he was very honest with both Karrueche and Rihanna when at one point he wasn’t sure who he wanted to be with.

Read excerpt on the Interview Below:


Whwn asked on On the love triangle & the video expressing his feelings: I don’t feel like it’s[lying] necessary in my life. Nobody can hate me for being honest. I had to be brutal. I told both of them that the video was coming out and exactly what I was talking about. It’s never an easy situation to tell another person that you still love another person.”

On Karrueche & if Rih is okay with their friendship:Me and Karrueche are still cool. It ain’t no ‘let me go hang out for an hour, smoke a blunt’. Nah, it’s not like that.

Follow us on Twitter@stephnelo

On the clothing line:I let her [Karr] do her thing. I keep a healthy space.

On Rihanna being his soulmate: To a degree I think so. Before I was just madly in love w/ her and when I lost her I was like, ‘man what am I going to do?’. I wasn’t over it. I just had to move on.

No comments: