Wednesday 3 April 2013

‘I’m Not Only Big, I’m Also Sexy’ – Eniola Badmus


‘Gbogbo Bigz girl’, Whose real name is Eniola Badmus is always entertaining to watch and listen to.I like her eh...lol..Blackburry is Blackburry...LMAO
The popular plus sized Yoruba actress told The Sun in a recent interview of how she perceives herself.
‘I like myself, I like my body, at times I think I’m the only person created like this because I’m not only big, I’m also sexy’, she stated.
When asked about the issue of sexual harassment in the movie industry, the hilarious actress had this to say, ‘Obviously, it happened to me so there is no big deal about it. The fact remains that I must be harassed sexually because I am sexy and I know it. So, it’s bound to happen to anybody but the way you handle it matters’.
The 35-year old actress is a Theatre Arts graduate of the University of Ibadan and Masters degree holder of Economics from the Lagos State University.
Follow us on Twitter@stephnelo
Some of her popular movies include, Jenifa, The return of Jenifa, Omo Ghetto, Omo Aridun, Blackberry Babes and Mr & Mrs Ibu.  
If you havent seen any of her movies, Then you Probably don't like Laughing.....The though of her makes me laugh .
I like that she's confident and proud of her size.....

No comments: