Wednesday 3 April 2013

Kid Cudi exits G.O.O.D Music


Rapper Kid Cudi has left Kanye West’s G.O.O.D Music . Kid Cudi took to the airwaves to at Power 106 in L.A announce his departure. Neither his colleagues, nor Kanye knew about it. They learnt about it on air. Well apparently Jay Z knew that he was leaving.
Cudi said it is a business decision and stressed that there is no beef with anyone on the label.

“Man, everything is cool,” the Ohio native said. “Everything is peace with everybody on the label. There’s never been any issues, but I am announcing that I’m no longer on G.O.O.D. Music. And this is something that no one knows, really. I’m no longer on G.O.O.D. Music.”

Cudi said he sought advice from none other than the other half of the Throne, Jay-Z.

“I never wanted to offend him, and I didn’t know how he would take it, and I was like, ‘Man, I do not want to make my brother mad,’ ” Cudi said. “I really went out my way to make sure what I was feeling was justified, and that it was OK for me to bring it to the table, and Hov reassured me. He was like, ‘Yo, man, I hear it in your tone that it’s genuine and everything that you’re saying to me, how you’re saying it. I know Kanye. I know he’ll be receptive to that. I know he’ll honor it.”

Follow us on Twitter@stephnelo

“It’s just I wanna focus on Wicked Awesome,” Cudi said. “I wanna focus on Chip, and that’s it. I don’t wanna have, like, a full label of artists. I just wanna work on Chip and keep my sound going on a freight train.”


I kinda feel for Kanye.......People are just leaving him....na waooo......Its well...i would have said God be with you.....But this one he wants to be God.....I guess he is capable of handling all himself.....

No comments: